❤我的电子书 ❤

Friday, December 21, 2018

Experience naked spa

*First experience* in Japan one of spa resorts ( forgot the name ) *feel stress*
Want fast jump into the spa Pool

Second time in Hokkaido
Very touching because snow at the time spa
The spa open  ( but indoor of our spa resorts stay ) ,
can see the snowing at the time SPA  , it is *very beautiful and touching with the white snowing view*   ( 做 SPA,正在 下雪,真的很漂亮)

Third time at Shirakawa-go , 合掌村

My daughter tell me got *man go inside the woman spa room* , I feel ZERO in my mind😇 , don't know what can i do ,
I thought I wrongly enter the SPA woman
Because Japan Spa will change room

Night time  spa woman room will change   to Man spa room at morning

Mana tahu ....
The man is not a man
But body shape like a man
Very lucky ... It is Woman ,
Wrongly because early morning time , no people , only I and daughter
When we finished spa , ready to out , my daughter Give me surprised🤦🏻‍♀

But... That's is good experience , until now I still *non stop laughing* , because I really thought I wrongly enter to the Man spa room , don't know what can do 🤣🤣🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment