❤我的电子书 ❤

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

, I accept your offer.Please arranged two activity (photos) attached  for me, i not very sure the name of the activity , so.....please have a look attached photos.Anyway, this is my first time to make a booking  through oversea, may i made payment through Matta Fair at September 2014 Deposit of 10% of tour fare/pax  as reservation fees. The balance of full payment will be paid within 14 days before the date of departure.I am glad , if your agree my arrangements.Thanks

 I accept your offer.Please arranged two activity (photos) attached  for me, i not very sure the name of the activity , so.....please have a look attached photos.Anyway, this is my first time to make a booking  through oversea, may i made payment through Matta Fair at September 2014 Deposit of 10% of tour fare/pax  as reservation fees. The balance of full payment will be paid within 14 days before the date of departure.I am glad , if your agree my arrangements.Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment